Allendale Academy is registered with the Florida Department of Education as a private school. We are also registered with the College Board, the NCAA, NAIA, Bright Futures, FLVS and the FPEA.
Allendale Academy provides the registration and documentation (report cards, attendance forms, and transcripts) to satisfy most state’s requirements for private education. We provide, upon request, guidelines for scope and sequence as well as suggestions concerning available curricula.
When enrolling your child in Allendale Academy, you are accepting the responsibilities and duties of teacher in your home.
- Permanent record maintenance
- Transcripts provided
- Testing options available
- K-12 scope and sequence guidelines
- Curriculum advice, if needed
- Office visits by appointment
- PSAT, SAT, & ACT information and guidance available
- Current Florida High School Athletic Association (FHSAA) rules allow Allendale Academy students to compete on Florida public or private school FHSAA sports teams. Allendale Academy is not a member of the FHSAA, does not have any sports teams and has fewer than 200 students enrolled in any grade level.
Founded in 1985 by Pat and Dale Carter, Allendale Academy is a nationwide and international virtual private school which believes that the education of children is the God-given right and responsibility of their parents. Allendale Academy is dedicated and equipped to assist parents nationwide in educating their children in the most supportive environment, the home.