As stated in our enrollment form, the requirements for membership in Allendale Academy are as follows:
- Either teach 180 days per year (may vary depending on curricula used), or complete the curriculum for the school year at hand.
- Keep an Allendale Academy report card ( K-8 Report Card.pdf / High School Report Card.pdf) and attendance form ( Attendance Form) showing subjects taught, grades earned and number of days taught in each subject.
- Annual testing for grades 4–12, with optional testing for grades 1–3. You will need to send us a copy of the test or evaluation results at the end of your school year. ( Annual Testing Information)
- Submit a copy of the Allendale Academy report card at the end of each semester.
- Submit an Allendale Academy attendance form at the end of the school year.
- For High School core course credit: submit an Allendale High School report card and 2 samples of work (major tests or projects) for each homeschool (non-FLVS or College Dual Enrollment) math, science, social studies and English classes at the end of the school year.
- Keep a portfolio, consisting of a list of materials used and samples of the student’s work from each subject.