Middle School/Junior High
- Enrollment Form: New students / Returning students
- Enrollment fee – Use PayPal links below or send a check with all paperwork.
- Any prior school records. We will request transcripts.
- State School Entry Physical form and copy of birth certificate for students who have never attended a public or private school.
- State immunization or State objection form (may be part of a prior school transcript/record). Current Florida statute requires that all schools, both public and private, maintain a copy in a student’s file. See below for Florida School Immunization Requirements information.
- Allendale Handbook
- K-8 Report Card.pdf
- Attendance Form
- Teacher & Student ID Cards
- Florida Virtual School Guide
Florida School Immunization Requirements
Immunization Requirements: Public and Nonpublic Schools, Grades Preschool, Kindergarten Through 12, and Adult Education Classes. Rule No. 64D-3.046
Annual Testing and Evaluation Information
Annual Testing Information
Required for Grades 4-12 – Submit standardized test results SAT, ACT, CAT-5, Stanford Achievement, Iowa or Peabody or teacher evaluation. Once passing standardized test results (40% or greater) are achieved in the 10th grade year or later no additional standardized testing is required. Passing standardized test scores are required for graduation.
- The 1970 edition of the CAT5 test, available from Christian Liberty Press. You would be responsible to order it yourself, administer it yourself, and mail it back to Christian Liberty Press for grading. They will mail you the results, of which we will need a copy. There is also an option for an online version which offers instant results. Christian Liberty allows parents to keep the test for one year. This will allow you to review the contents of the test before you administer it, if you choose. Christian Liberty does not require the parents to be certified teachers in order to purchase or administer this test.
- Register your student for spring testing at your local public or private school. Check with your county or local private school. Some charge a minimal fee for this.
- Your local homeschool support group may offer testing. Advantage: Having your students take the test with a group of children they already know.
- You may hire a certified teacher to test or evaluate your student.
- High School Students in 10th or 11th grade may also take the October PSAT at a public or private school in your area. Because private schools tend to be more accommodating of Homeschool and Umbrella school student we recommend contacting one in your area to make arraignments to take the PSAT. Please use our CEEB # 100256 so that we will get the results.
- Your high school student may use the SAT or ACT as their yearly test. These tests are given at local high schools and test sights. Registration is done online and must be completed a month or more before the test date. Please use our CEEB # 100256 so that we will get the results.
SAT or ACT Scores must be reported directly to the NCAA and NAIA Eligibility Centers. NCAA Eligibility Center CEEB # 9999, NAIA Eligibility Center CEEB # 9876. Test scores that appear on transcripts will not be used.
Whichever option you choose, you will need to send Allendale Academy a copy of the test results or evaluation.
Testing for grades 1-3, and for students with Specific Documented Learning Disabilities is optional.
Florida Virtual School – Register as: 1.FLVS FLEX, 2. Private School, 3. Pinellas County 4. Allendale Academy student. FLVS does not send student transcripts to Allendale Academy. Please include FLVS and/or college grades on an Allendale Academy Report card and submit it along with an unofficial cumulative FLVS and/or college transcript (not individual course grade reports). A PDF of the FLVS can be downloaded from your students FLVS homepage.
Florida FLVS Advanced Placement (AP) tests and Optional End of Course (EOC) Assessments – Questions about available AP and EOC tests and scheduling should be directed to your county’s school district assessment office. School District Test Coordinators
Florida End of Course (EOC) Assessment Information and practice tests. EOCs are not required for private school students but, may be required if a student ever enrolls in a Florida public school. Questions about EOC tests and scheduling should be directed to your county’s school district assessment office. School District Test Coordinators
End of Year ChecklistEnd of Year Checklist.pdf
- Submit Allendale Academy report card(s) including all grades for the year. Required for all students. K-8 Report Card.pdf
- Submit Allendale Academy attendance form(s). Required for all students. Attendance Form
- Submit standardized test results SAT, ACT, California Achievement, Stanford Achievement, Iowa or Peabody or an evaluation from a certified teacher. Once a passing standardized test result (40% or greater) is achieved in the 10th grade year or later, no additional standardized testing is required. A passing standardized test score is required for graduation.
- Submit re-enrollment fees (below) and re-enrollment forms(s) for next year.
- Please do not include your FPEA membership dues with re-enrollment fee! If you wish to join FPEA, contact us and we will provide the Allendale FPEA Group Discount Coupon Code which you can use to sign up for FPEA at the discounted rate on the FPEA website.
Additional Requirements for Middle School Students Earning Early High School Credit
- For Early High School Credit classes: submit an Allendale High School report card and 2 samples of work (major tests or projects) for each homeschool (non-FLVS) math, science, social studies and English class.
- FLVS unofficial transcripts if applicable. FLVS does not send student transcripts to Allendale Academy. Please include FLVS grades on each semester’s Allendale Academy Report card and submit it along with an unofficial cumulative transcript (not individual course grade reports). A PDF of the FLVS transcript can be downloaded by clicking the “Print Unofficial Transcript” link on your student’s FLVS homepage. Allendale Academy report cards and attendance forms are required for all students, including those only taking FLVS.